Search our Directory by zip code and category (it is free!)
* Integrative Medicine (MD) - An Integrative or a Functional Medicine Practitioner is a Medical Doctor who integrates conventional(Allopathic) medicine and complementary holistic therapies to promote optimal health.
* Naturopathic Doctor (ND) - A Doctor who uses natural remedies to help the body heal itself. It embraces many therapies, including botanical medicine, massage, acupuncture, exercise, and nutritional counseling.
* Acupuncture Physician (DOM) - is also known as Doctor of Oriental Medicine who uses an ancient Chinese system of health care that involves procedures to stimulate anatomical points of the body; the procedure is usually done with very fine and solid needles and is sometimes enhanced with Chinese Herbs.
* Chiropractic Physician (DC) - A Doctor who diagnoses and treats patients based on the concept that the nervous system coordinates all of the body's functions, and that illness results from a lack of normal nerve function.
* Holistic Therapist - is a Psychotherapist who helps individuals understand the connection between body, mind, and spirit and addresses concerns and challenges on a whole-body level.
* Nutritionist - is a professional who is an expert in nutrition and advises others on matters of food and nutrition and their impacts on health.